Friday, October 26, 2012

Same Old...Same Old...?



I find myself often thinking..."Lord, why the heck am I STILL going through this? When are you going to decide to help me? When is the situation going to change for the better?"

After reading this pin, I think, "What have I learned from this though?" 

Am I different?

If I were to get into this same situation again (because I've been here before now), would I be different?

Dear LORD, I want this situation to change...

But has my heart changed?

This refiner's fire...has it refined me?

I typically think, "If only this would change or that would change, my life would be SO.MUCH.EASIER."

But maybe it should be, "If only I would change..."

"Change my heart, Lord."

Because clearly what I've been doing, isn't working...

And I'm sure tired of the same old...same old...


No comments:

Post a Comment