Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Our "Haunted" House

In honor of Halloween this week, I've decided to veer away from my newly minted Tuesday's Truth's in favor of something a little more festive - Trick or Treat Tuesday. ;)  

Eh hem...yeahhhh so...I totally wanted to post this YESTERDAY but my computer was NOT cooperating. What was supposed to be Trick or Treat Tuesday is now...Whacky Wednesday? I don't know...yeaaaaah...prolly not.

Anyway.......

I thought that since Halloween is tomorrow TODAY and I have yet to show you ANY of my fall decor, I'd give you a little sneak peek action of my actual Halloween decor.

I don't have much in the way of "Halloween specific" decor because I've always been a little hesitant about it but this year, I've been especially fond of decorating for the holiday and can see myself  shopping for more "frightful fun" in the future.

:)

 
Our Halloween tree is in the kiddos room this year - they have a perfect spot for it and it is also serving as a pretty night light for bedtime. :)   
So that's it! We have every room in our house decorated for fall despite my initial non-desire to do so. I'm hoping to share the rest of our fall decor with you in the next couple of weeks so be on the lookout for that if you are interested.

Now, I'm off to put together a couple of last minute costumes for my kiddos. I was hoping that they would forget that today was Halloween but no such luck! ;)

Have a great night with your families whatever you do and stay safe!

XO


No comments:

Post a Comment