Monday, October 22, 2012

Meal Planning Monday

In order to keep myself accountable for actually planning our weekly dinners, I decided to nickname Monday's here at the blog - Meal Planning Monday - and post a picture of our menu board for the week.

So, without further adieu, here is our board this week:


Tonight we are having whole grain thin spaghetti with a roasted garlic and herb red sauce (already in the crock pot)

Tuesday, we are having tacos - my kids favorite meal

Wednesday, we will be eating apple/sage pork chops

Thursday, we are having asian grilled salmon

Friday, I wrote down that we are having chicken but I may change that to venison. I'm doing it up in a szechuan stir-fry and last time I made it with the venison, it was to die for.

Saturday night, I'll be making homemade pizza and Sunday, I guess I am hoping to go out? Ha. Not sure about Sunday yet. Maybe some type of soup and sandwiches or salad.

This post is mostly for my own benefit but if it helps you decide what you'll be having for dinner this week as well, that's awesome.

I know that for me, when my meals are planned out in advance, my life flows a whole lot more smoothly in the evenings...

Now to write out my grocery list for the week. Of course, I'm sure I don't have ALL of the ingredients I need for these meals....

Such is life.

;)

Have a wonderful week, Friends!

XO


2 comments:

  1. What is your recipe for the spaghetti in the crockpot??? That sounds good!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Sarah! I just did the sauce in the crock pot. Sorry if that was misleading. I just made a traditional meat sauce and cooked the spaghetti per usual in a large dutch oven on the stove.

    ReplyDelete