Saturday, October 27, 2012

It's Comb to This.........

I'm just gonna get right down to it.

My hair is thinning on top of my head.

I.am.freaking.out.

The worst part is that I have no idea if it's like an illness thing...a vitamin deficiency thing...a stress thing scratch that, I KNOW it's a stress thing...or possibly because every.single.time I put my sunglasses on top of my head, the nose-rester-thingys (official term, yes?) get stuck in my hair and I wind up pulling GOBS of hair out. This, embarrassingly enough has happened way more than I should probably admit.

I'm super smart. 

Soooooooooo...dude. I'm freaking out!

Ask my sister. She has been there when I've been white knuckled, sweating bullets, wide-eyed and hysterical over it.

I've cried, people. 

And hello...I just read that stress can be a major factor in hair loss in women.

And I'm stressing over it.

Eh hem.

I need a deep breath.

Please pass the sedatives.

Xanax...anyone? 

Tranquilizer dart?

I may also have ADD so now my mind has gone to the scene in Old School when Will Ferrell's character sticks himself in the jugular with the horse tranquilizer.

Inappropriate language.

Sorry. 

But hilarious, okay?

Am I right?

Now, you are thinking about it too if you've seen the movie.

You are smiling.

"I like you...but you're crazy."

:)

Yup.

You're welcome.

So yeah...if I start to decline invites for events, I'm probably at home with my guitar singing this:





True Story.

Losing weight...losing hair.

Yup, I am officially a loser.

Awesome.

"Hair Club for Jen. I'm not only the president. I'm also a client."

No comments:

Post a Comment