Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Desperately Seeking Regroupification (a word, no?)

I'm seriously starting to wonder if I will ever feel like we are all put back together again. 

Since we began our kids room re-do a couple of months ago, our life has literally been in shambles

Contents of our entire upstairs is scattered all over our dining room table and litters part of our living room as well.

Meanwhile, life presses on. 

School starts on Monday which means that my life HAS to be PERFECT before then. 

Or at least according to my new schedule it needs to be. 

Laundry needs to be done and put away...

House needs to be tidied, vacuumed, dusted...

School room needs to be cleaned, organized and new school supplies purchased...

Schedule needs to be nailed down, dolled up and printed out...

Ideally, I'll be all decorated for fall by then...

Oh and my yard...flower beds weeded and grass cut please! 

Tad bit tired of being a mess this summer. 

I'm ready to regroup. 

So why do I look at this list and the first thing I wanna do is take a nap 'til next summer?

((sigh))

Overwhelmed, party of me.
P.S. I do plan on posting all the fun details of our kiddos room remodel so be on the lookout for that...just need to scrounge up some more energy for writing! 

I think a pumpkin spice latte is on the horizon for me this week...




2 comments:

  1. This sounds all too familiar....we're rearranging our kids in different rooms, I'm consigning clothes/toys next week, a birthday party this weekend and next at our house, summer and fall clothing all over the place. It is driving me crazy but I am so worn out by the pace of life right now that I just sit and look at it and drink my coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Oh Amy, I'm so glad that you can relate. I totally don't wish the feeling of being completely overwhelmed on you but happy to hear that it's somewhat normal to feel this way. :)How about I pray for you...you pray for me? :) This morning, though I am obviously on the computer right now (;)), I have been tackling little things one at a time...just trying to gradually get things back in order. I'll be fine if I can avoid having a panic attack at any time during this weekend. lol ;) Enjoy your coffee and best wishes for major motivation today! Love ya! XO

    ReplyDelete